Re: Morrison dinosaur replicas

Those would be sweeet!

---

James E. Whitcraft
Graphic Designer/Photographer
260-481-6522

University Relations and Communications
Support Services Building, Room 127
Indiana UniversityâPurdue University Fort Wayne
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN  46805-1499

>>> David Krentz <ddkrentz@charter.net> 11/20/2009 5:27 PM >>>

   Safari and Carnegie have become better models as of late, with some

interesting species too.

I just wish some museum/toy company would make me an offer on my
Antediluvia Collection line of 1/72nd dinosaurs
(www.krentzpresentz.com/sculpture)
.   I love love sculpting them, but I hate the business end of selling

them!  I've looked into getting them produced as painted figures but
the headaches involved there were not worth a garage full of plastic.

 From the Morrison I have done Allosaurus, Stegosaurus and
Apatosaurus.  The Jobaria makes a pretty good Camarasaurus too!

   David Krentz