Re: Dinosauria Tree Ornament

Last year (actually year before I guess) I took some Albertosaurus
tooth casts that were made as part of the child's camps we run up here
and painted them red and white to make a candy cane look or red with a
little bit of cotton to make Santa "Claws" hats. They actually made
pretty good ornaments, I think we even sold a few in the gift shop.
 -Tyler