Re: A New Papers Carol

I think this one might be over my head, but it does promise to be an
interesting read.

"The tail club of Mamenchisaurus hochuanensis probably also had limitations as
a defense weapon and was more possibly a sensory organ to improve nerve
conduction velocity to enhance the capacity for sensory perception of its
surroundings." -- Xing, L.,...