Re: dinosaur-inspired creatures in AVATAR

Totally agree... if Avatar's effects finally are as life-like as they
pretend, it'd be a good moment to use the same technologies in a
realistic (and scientifically accurate) dinosaur movie. But, of
course, we need a good story. Any ideas? JP4, maybe? ;)

2009/11/25 B tH <soylentgreenistrex@yahoo.com>:
> http://www.avatarmovie.com/
>
> Various ptersaur-like and theropod-like varmints.
> Movie will be in 3-D - you get the glasses at the door.
> Cameron should turn his thoughts to a real dino flick.

Francisco Gascó Lluna
francisco.gasco@gmail.com