Re: dinosaur-inspired creatures in AVATAR

I am a tremendous movie nut AND dinosaur fan, but I have to say the
whole 3D thing seems way overblown as a priority.  Maybe it's my glitchy
eyesight.

Give me a good STORY any day!

---

James E. Whitcraft
Graphic Designer/Photographer
260-481-6522

University Relations and Communications
Support Services Building, Room 127
Indiana UniversityâPurdue University Fort Wayne
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN  46805-1499

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009, B tH wrote:

> http://www.avatarmovie.com/
>
> Various ptersaur-like and theropod-like varmints.
> Movie will be in 3-D - you get the glasses at the door.
> Cameron should turn his thoughts to a real dino flick.

Show of hands - how many would go to another Jurassic Park movie if
it was in 3D regardless of the plot (or lack thereof)