Re: dinosaur-inspired creatures in AVATAR

I too love movies and dinosaurs and until recently I would have agreed on the 3D thing. But having seen Coraline, Up! and the 15 min Avatar 3D preview in cinemas and I think some film makers are really getting a handle on the how to integrate 3Dimensionality naturally into top-notch stories. That said, having seen the Brendan Fraser Journey to the Center of the Earth (Verne is still spinning) perhaps the new 3D systems work better within the tighter controls of an animated feature (or as in Avatar, with lots of motion capture).