Dun da dun dun dun: PDF request

Carpenter (1998). Armor of Stegosaurus stenops, and the taphonomic history of a
new specimen from Garden Park Colorado. The Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation:
An Interdisciplinary Study. Part 1. Modern Geology 22. pp. 127–144.

I've searched all over the internet and can't find this. (Well, technically I
found it on Google Books, but they won't let you see all the pages and some
very important ones are missig. And the volume is not currently available on
Amazon [not that I would have the $$$ to buy it if it was].) I've also checked
the local libraries.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

~ MIchael
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009