RE: Some hot news up Prof. Holtz's way

Nope. She said, "Crustaceous". This geological period is popularly known as the
Age of Crustaceans. Lots o' lobsters lived in them there times. However, very
few dinosaurs were around, so I'm assuming that the reporter was actually
referring to the final period of the Mesozoic (or Age of Dinosaurs), the
Cretaceous.

:)

~ Michael

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009