Pteranodon Sketch

Hi all,

I'm new here. I'm an artist and researcher of prehistoric life in general,
dinosaurs and pterosaurs in particular. Just thought I'd show you guys the
preliminary sketch for a restoration of *Pteranodon longiceps*.

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu360/Dinogeek/scan0001.jpg

Enjoy! And please don't hesitate to point out any anatomical follies that may
be present, although hopefully I have researched it sufficiently. The last
thing I wish to do is produce bad pictures!

~ Michael