Komodo Dragon venom -

Yes, WIKI's state that the venom is mildly toxic - what's the truth?

Every source still says the saliva is highly infectious, though - despite
recent discoveries of venom in monitor lizards.

You notice they aren't petting adults.   I wouldn't trust those things any more
than a Nile crocodile.  You never know what a wild animal may do.

I imagine that, even with swift anti-biotics and antivenin, a Komodo bite would
leave a nasty, puffy, red, pus-rich would for days until the drugs and body
defenses defeated the noxious bacteria.