Re: Where the Wild Papers Are

And if it's not too crass to draw attention to my own new paper ...
this just in:

Taylor, Michael P.  2009.  Electronic publication of nomenclatural
acts is inevitable, and will be accepted by the taxonomic community
with or without the endorsement of the Code.  Bulletin of Zoological
Nomenclature 66(3):205-214.

Free PDF at
http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/pubs/taylor2009b/Taylor2009b-electronic-publishing-of-nomenclatural-acts-is-inevitable.pdf