Re: Samson the T. Rex

Hello,

 Samson is being auctioned off tomorrow in Las Vegas. I've been trying to win
the Powerball Lottery so I could bid but that hasn't happened :) Anyway, here's
a link to the auction. The auction catalogue is definitely worth purchasing for
the 15 pages or so of color photos and commentary by Peter Larson.

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=USA&screen=lotdetailsNoFlash&iSaleItemNo=4372303&iSaleNo=17517&iSaleSectionNo=1