Re: Komodo Dragon venom -

I do not try to be agressive with this, but personally, I do not like
putting on animals the label of "unloyal" or "untrustworthy", as if
they were moral subjects. I think it tends to make us have animosity
against them. The same with dog lovers that criticize cats, or with
people which criticize the unpredictable behavior of omnivorous boars
and bears.
Heck, these animals are solitary animals which we put in contact with
us without asking, they were not made to be our pets or to respect our
social conventions.