Re: Samson the T. Rex

Why do "we" think that large Tyrannosaurs are female? Is there any real
evidence? Good piece of logical thinking that points us that way? If so, please
point me toward.

If I were super rich, buying this T-Rex, male or female, would be one of my
indulgences. Just don't tell my girlfriend Megan Fox.

Andrew Simpson