RE: Samson the T. Rex

 <140597.91295.qm@web54103.mail.re2.yahoo.com>

Yes=2C there is evidence (read: proof) that the "robust morph" *Tyrannosaur=
us rex* are female. It seems that MOR 1125 (or "B. rex")=2C the specimen Ma=
ry Schweitzer extracted medallary tissue from back in 2005=2C is a robust m=
orph. Medallary tissue=2C of course=2C occurs oinly in gravid or nesting fe=
male birds. So there you go=2C the "large Tyrannosaurs" are female.
=20
~ Michael=20

> Date: Fri=2C 2 Oct 2009 10:19:05 -0700
> From: deathspresso@yahoo.com
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu=3B soylentgreenistrex@yahoo.com=3B csaconn@triad.rr.=
com
> Subject: Re: Samson the T. Rex
>
> Why do "we" think that large Tyrannosaurs are female? Is there any real e=
vidence? Good piece of logical thinking that points us that way? If so=2C p=
lease point me toward.

> If I were super rich=2C buying this T-Rex=2C male or female=2C would be o=
ne of my indulgences. Just don't tell my girlfriend Megan Fox.

> Andrew Simpson

=3DUSA&screen=3DlotdetailsNoFlash&iSaleItemNo=3D4372303&iSaleNo=3D17517&iSa=
leSectionNo=3D1

>> ---- B tH=20
>> wrote:
>>> Wow=2C I just realized I had an 8-page article
>>> in the May 2006 issue of DISCOVER ("How To Build a T.
>> Rex") on this guy.
>>>
>>> Lots of nice pics with the article.
>>>
>>> He was really fragmented!
>>>
>>> Anybody here ever seen the mounted skeleton?
>>> Impressions?
>>>

>                                         =0A=
Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing=99 now=0A=
http://www.bing.com?form=3DMFEHPG&publ=3DWLHMTAG&crea=3DTEXT_MFEHPG_Core_ta=
gline_try bing_1x1=