From: Michael Erickson <tehdinomahn@live.com>
To: deathspresso@yahoo.com; dinosaur@usc.edu; soylentgreenistrex@yahoo.com; csaconn@triad.rr.com
Sent: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 12:11 pm
Subject: RE: Samson the T. Rex

<140597.91295.qm@web54103.mail.re2.yahoo.com>

Yes=2C there is evidence (read: proof) that the "robust morph" *Tyrannosaur= us rex* are female. It seems that MOR 1125 (or "B. rex")=2C the specimen Ma= ry Schweitzer extracted medallary tissue from back in 2005=2C is a robust m= orph. Medallary tissue=2C of course=2C occurs oinly in gravid or nesting fe=
male birds. So there you go=2C the "large Tyrannosaurs" are female.
=20
~ Michael=20