Re: If you had a time machine...

I'd like to thank everyone for their time machine suggestions.
I have compiled them all into a document and read them all to the powers that be. There were some great ideas in there! Some will certainly be used to in some form or another. If anybody thinks of a great little story idea of stuff you'd like to see, or an interesting interaction between creatures in the Mesozoic PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me. We have A LOT of stories to tell and anything that gets us away from screaming dinosaurs fighting everything that moves the better. Modern analogies are welcome.

  Thanks!

David Krentz