Moving from PAUP* to TNT

Having finally wrestled my way into a position of marginal competence
with PAUP*, I am now jumping ship for TNT (largely because PAUP* no
longer seems to be supported or updated, but also partly because of
TNT's support for continuous characters, which I am going to need in
order to run modified versions of Paul Upchurch's awesome new
sauropodomorph matrix).

I have a Mac and a Linux box or two, but never run Windows; although
TNT is available on all three platforms, it seems that only the
Windows version has a GUI, and I find the supplied documentation
(tnt.htm) rather opaque.  Does anyone know of a good tutorial for the
command-line versions of TNT?

Thanks!