Re: Stan Winston/Jurassic Park Auction

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Danvarner@aol.com <Danvarner@aol.com> wrote:

> It did  star one of my favorites, though, Guy Madison,
> who I'd been watching
> for years  on Saturday mornings as Wild Bill Hickok. I
> can almost taste
> those Kellogg's  Sugar Corn Pops right now! Hey, Wild
> Bill, wait for me!  DV

Saturday morning TV wasn't a regular thing (other than Mighty Mouse), but I do
remember deriving great amusement from the way Wild Bill would run at the south
end of his north-bound horse and then leapfrog into the saddle during
badguy-driven emergencies. We had some second and third-hand horses that knew
exactly what to do about that kind of behavior.