ok, looks like I got mixed up on Herrerasaurus a few posts back

So, it's not (thankfully) a sauropodomorph - it is safe to say it's at least a
saurischian, basal or not?  I obviously don't know the anatomy that makes the
professionals question exactly where it goes, and mentally I'll consider him a
theropod ... I just don't want him stuck somewhere close with herbivores. He'd
have a hard time with a palm leaf with those choppers.  :-)