Re: ok, looks like I got mixed up on Herrerasaurus a few posts back

Interestingly enough, Herrerasaurus has been mooted as a sauropodomorph at
times, although the most recent occurrence of this that I can find is in David
Lambert's 1983 "A Field Guide to Dinosaurs" (which also includes teratosaurids
and the "Troodon as carnivorous ornithopod" idea, so it's been a while).
Oddly, both Herrerasaurus and Staurikosaurus are omitted from the ever-popular
"Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs" from a few years later.-Justin