Re: FW: Komodo Dragon venom -

Given that we are getting somewhat off-topic with this, that it seems
to me we disagree too much and will have to follow this discussion for
somewhat long, that we may get advertised here if we do it on-list,
and that your messages come to the list with some "=2C" and "="
symbols, I would prefer to follow this discussion off-list. This is
not the appropiate place to discuss this.