Re: Ceratopsine phylogeny questions

Although I am with David on this, under your pragmatic point of view,
it seems that what would be done is asking some "popes" if they like
we erecting a new genus (or species) given a number of differences
with taxa referred to other genera (or species), and then follow their
advise.

Or, as David says, do what you want and then correct your choice when
you receive the criticisms of the reviewers. One wants to get his work
published, so would give up with things one thinks are arbitrary.