Dinosaur Park opening in Maryland

Greetings,

Peter Kranz asked that I send a notice out about the Dinosaur Park opening
dedication on Mon. Oct. 26 at 3 PM. The park is at the end of Mid Atlantic
Blvd. in Laurel, Md., about 1/2 mile east of Rt. 1, off Contee Rd. This is a
local park meant to honor the Arundel Formation (late Early Cretaceous) of
northern Prince Georges County, Maryland (which has produced such taxa as
Astrodon, Priconodon, Arundelconodon, and others).

Please do not come to me with requests for more information, as I don't have
any. Instead, send a note to Peter at dinosaurfund@juno.com.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216