Re: A good day for tyrannosaurs

2009/10/6 Ralf Mauersberger <r.mauersb@googlemail.com>:
> interesting new find. does anybody have the full paper ?

No, the authors have chosen to publicise their work by making it unavailable.

As soon as I read about the supposed awesome preservation of this
specimen, I found myself wishing that they'd published it in PLoS,
where the figure reproduction is stellar and we can all see for
ourselves.  Of course there is the _other_ advantage, that people can
actually _read_ the paper if it's in PLoS.