Re: dino tracks and S.C. trees

Do we actually have any sauropod fossils that suggest they would make a 6 foot
wide foot print?
I have a hard time conceiving of such a big foot, we aren't talking measuring
from long protruding toe marks like perhaps in a theropod print, but rather
some print resembling a solid 6 foot diameter circle?

I wonder if there is any way this print was somehow "stretched" and made bigger
than the initial imprint.