Taxonomy Question

Is there a term that refers categorically to junior synonyms, nomena dubia,
lapsus calami, and all the other situations that cause scientists to disregard
genera and species? I've always called them "invalid taxa" but technically that
only applies to nomena nuda. I've considered referring to them as "rejected"
but that sounds like I mean a nomen rejectum. Is there an actual term that I
can use for non-accepted genera and species?