RE: The ground-nowhere hypothesis on the origin of bird flight

This is extraordinarily interesting. And now that Greg Paul's secondarily
flightless maniraptor hypothesis has proven correct (Now? There was ALWAYS good
supporting evidence for it, it's just that most everybody refused to except
it), it is really starting to become clear that the origin of bird flight is
far more complicated than we ever thought.

Can't wait for the paper, awesome stuff.

~ Michael

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/