Re: Size comparision picture (whale, brachiosaurus, hatzegopteryx)

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Mike Taylor wrote:
2009/10/7 Richard W. Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu>:
And an elephant. And some humans. In an outdoor exhibition.

http://svpow.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/blue-whale-and-brachiosaurus-and-hatzegopteryx.jpg

There was a link to this on this page

http://thedragonstales.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

It had no other info, so I don't know where this is located. Very cool
comparision tho

The clue's in the svpow.wordpress.com URL.  That's me leaning on the
brachiosaur forearm and Matt Wedel gazing up devotedly at the
neck-base.  The whole thing is of course a photoshop job, carefully
scaled, executed by Matt.  He blogged it here:

http://svpow.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/sv-pow-showdown-sauropods-vs-whales-vs-elephants-vs-pterosaurs-vs-mike-and-me/
and there is more information in its precursor's blog entry here:

http://svpow.wordpress.com/2008/05/20/sv-pow-showdown-sauropods-vs-whales/

Scaled? Ok, I don't feel cheated then ;)