RE: Archaeopteryx bone physiology

This makes no sense. The authors claim that the slow growth nature of
*Archaeopteryx* bone is consistent with non-avian dinosaur bone? Dinosaurs were
VERY fast growers, according to all studies I am aware of. And how could
Archaeopteryx (and non-avian dinosaurs for that matter) possibly be
ectothermic? Perhaps I'm missing something, in which case I've just made an
arse of myself.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/