Re: Documentary on monitor lizards

I'm pretty certain this story is at least partially contrived.

"Besides the cuteness factor, the big lizards are being credited by locals for
keeping the feral dog and cat population under control, as well as eliminating
other local pests such as rodents, snakes, and the homeless."

Jason

http://reptilis.net