Re: Documentary on monitor lizards

What I hate from some conservationists is appealling to kill exotic
animals which get into the wild. I agree that they should not be
there, but would prefer not killing them, just catching and
sterilyzing them, as we do with cats and dogs.

> "Besides the cuteness factor, the big lizards are being credited by locals
> for ... eliminating other local pests such as... the homeless."

This does look like way too fascist (if with homeless they are talking
about what I think). Anyway, I do not think a Nile monitor to be that
bold.