Re: Not: why the long face? but:why the long neck?

While these lizards weren't around way
back in the dino-age, it sounds as if
animals of similar design would have put
up one heck of a battle if attacked by
a hungry predator.

I have a feeling alot of these contests were
much more rowdy, violent, and lasted shorter
than we perceive today.

I wish you guys would find a tyranno-ceratopsian
fossil locked in death, the long horns run-thru
the tyrannosaur - that would be stupendous -
I could see the museums fighting over THAT one!