RE: Dinosaurs Decoded

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Box, Rick
>
> "which is now partly falsified by the discovery that
> "*Torosaurus*" is the adult stage of *Triceratops*."
>
> Is that pretty well accepted now?

Absolutely not! The data aren't even available (in published form) for
others to review, and I and Farke both brought up critical points during the
Q&A section that must be addressed before anyone takes the case seriously.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/