From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@umd.edu>
To: rbox@crateandbarrel.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009 6:25:23
Subject: RE: Dinosaurs Decoded

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Box, Rick
>
> "which is now partly falsified by the discovery that
> "*Torosaurus*" is the adult stage of *Triceratops*."
>
> Is that pretty well accepted now?

Absolutely not! The data aren't even available (in published form) for
others to review, and I and Farke both brought up critical points during the
Q&A section that must be addressed before anyone takes the case seriously.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu    Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

Mailing Address:    Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
            Department of Geology
            Building 237, Room 1117
            University of Maryland
            College Park, MD 20742 USA