RE: Dinosaurs Decoded

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Denver Fowler
>
> I suppose it doesn't hurt to say that the pachy onotgeny
> paper is in press, as is the Triceratops-Toro paper.
>
> I'm not about to discuss the content, other than to say that
> I agree with these assessments and that they make much more
> sense than the alternatives. Also, that many of the points
> you raise will be answered, and in greater detail than in the talks.

Most excellent. And until the rest of us have these data to talk about
concerning this issue, may I suggest that we wait for the paper?

(Wow, it has been a long time since I wrote that...)

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/