Shameless paper request, and a naive question

Shameless Paper Request:

Can anyone supply me with

Bakker, Williams, and Currie (1988). "Nanotyrannus, a new genus of
pygmy tyrannosaur, from the latest Cretaceous of Montana." Hunteria,
1: 1–30

I'd very much appreciate it. That's not fluff, I mean it.

Naive Question:

In the paper I am requesting, isn't it determined that _Nanotyrannus_ is an
adult, due to full ossification of the cranial elements? If this is the case,
how can _Nanotyrannus_ be a juvenile at all, let alone a juvenile
_Tyrannosaurus rex_? Is there some kind of awesome paper I'm missing? And if
there is, does said paper CONVINCINGLY refute Bakker, Williams, and Currie's
claim the cranial elements are fully ossified?

See, I told you it was a naive question.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/