Re: Novas, Age of Dinos in S.A., pg 203 figure D

 I'm amazed at how many times the naming of a new genus or species
 ends up as a complete balls-up.  _Futalognkosaurus_ is just one of a
 long line of nomenclatural disasters.  We also have
 _Aberratiodontus_, _Gigantspinosaurus_, _Angulomastacator_,
 _Confuciusornis_, _Minotaurasaurus_, and so on.  And that's just the
 genera.

To be fair, *Angulomastacator* is actually defensible from the original Greek. (Unless the Greek in that paper contains a mistake -- I don't know Greek.)