Re: scan request -Novas, Age of Dinos in S.A., pg 203 figure D

2009/10/14 B tH <soylentgreenistrex@yahoo.com>:
> I don't know the rights-holder/copyright issues with scanning that photo and
> putting it up somewhere - if anyone can clarify and guarantee Dr. Novas won't
> break my kneecaps, I'll do it.

No need -- we have a first-generation copy from Jorge Calvo which we
will shortly be SV-POW!ing.  Those of you who don't already have
SV-POW! in your RSS readers, you need to get over to
http://svpow.wordpress.com/feed/ so that you're alerted every time
there's a new post.