Re: Missing Link?

<<I have seen a number of press stories recently with the term Missing Link used in the headline or elsewhere in the story. Does using that term bother Paleontologists? I recall reading somewhere that the term is inaccurate.>>

It certainly shouldn't be taken as fully accurate for something somebody's just found. Not, that is, assuming they didn't somehow lose it again. Even so, in such a case, I suppose that could be accurately termed a missing-found-missing link.