RE: Novas, Age of Dinos in S.A., pg 203 figure D

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, Bruce Woollatt wrote:

Of course the stomping T.rex in Jurassic park doesn't help matters either. Of course they wanted the dramatic build-up for its appearance using the ripples in the glass of water and all.

Strangely enough, though, I once had a cat who seemed to stomp around our apartment. When I pointed this out to my wife, she thought it was very odd, and very amusing.

I had a cat that would do that when pissed off... of course it would
come more naturally to the rex.