Dinosaur Mid-Life Crisis

Hello list-dwellers,

Can anyone supply me with

Bakker, R.T. (1998). "Dinosaur mid-life crisis: the Jurassic-Cretaceous
transition in Wyoming and Colorado". In: S.G. Lucas, J.I. Kirkland, & J.W.
Estep (eds.) Lower and Middle Cretaceous Terrestrial Ecosystems; New Mexico
Museum of Natural History and Science Bulletin, 14: 67–77.

Keep in mind that when I need a paper, I will always email the author first,
and I will request a copy on the list only as a last resort. But it's been
about five months, and Bakker isn't responding. I suppose he checks his email
about as often as he combs his beard... :)

(I just figured I'd explain myself, since I'm sure some folks find paper
requests annoying.)

~ Michael
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/