Re: Novas, Age of Dinos in S.A., pg 203 figure D

Takes me back 4 decades, to when I was building highways. Wheeled and tracked earthmoving equipment as small as a backhoe would shake the ground up to 200 meters away when they were moving, particularly if it was near the plastic limit. Really startled me when I first observed it, but it turned out to be quite common. I can see a large animal shaking the ground. Expect it may happen today with elephants in appropriate terrains. Anyone looked for that?
JimC