Re: Hadrosaur beaks and tails

I was going to take a trip to LACM soon, but I hear many displays are down. If I get to go into the collections I'll get some pics. I have been bitten by ostriches, and the keratin itself -at least on THAT ratite was not very jagged. It felt like a clipboard snapping down on my fingers. The edges of hadrosaur beaks do show some uneven jagged edges, and I think the real life keratin would have been fairly ragged and sharp from cropping and stripping. Just given the size of one of their head a bite would have been nasty.

  Wonder if Leondardo has a beak.