Re: AW: how many bird-species right after the K-T ?

Of these, what was the largest in size?
It would seem the smaller the animal the 'better' its chances at the time -
both from the flaming/smoking fallout and crappy weather for the next several
months, in that they could hide in small crannies and didn't require as much to
eat.