Dinosaur smell

Ok, another quirky question. I don´t know if it has been asked before here...
What do you people think dinosaurs smelled like? I ask because I was in a
crocodile preserve some time ago and I was surprised at how crocs don´t seem to
have any kind of particular odour; amazing how any dog stinks much worst than a
five meter long predator... What is the reason behind this? Why don´t
crocodiles stink?

Do you think big theropods had a strong smell? And what about large herbivorous
dinosaurs?

I know this kind of question is difficult to answer but I'd like to know your
ideas...

Thanks!
Si no está en Windows Live, nunca pasó
http://www.actualizatuperfil.com.mx/