Replicate dinosaur sound questions

Hi again!

I'm sure y'all remember the sounds of the Parasaurolophus they replicated in
New Mexico (I think it was there...). I can´t believe that no more similar
experiments have been done! (Or have they?) I mean, there are good skulls of
T-Rex and other dinos. Is it possible to at least theorize about what these
animals sounded like from their skulls?

Or is the lambeosaurine crest a special case?

Windows Live: mantén a tus amigos al día con lo que haces en línea.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:es-mx:SI_SB_1:092010