From: B tH <soylentgreenistrex@yahoo.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Sat, October 17, 2009 11:19:50 AM
Subject: Re: Dinosaur smell

I've never been up-close and personal with a large croc, and the alligators I
encounter are always in the water having chickens tossed to them, so haven't
got a good 'whiff' of them before, and of course no opportunity to sniff the
monitor-roses, but there was a few lines in Crichton's novel "JP" about the
tyrannosaur's o-dear or breath, due to the rotting organic material 'tween its
teeth.

Due modern large-predatory reptiles have halitosis?