science eduction

>From a different perspective seen from outside, The US has always had a
problem with religion interfering with god-less science teaching.

Here in the god-less UK we have the same issues with celebrity and sports,
just different balls!  We do have more people than ever going to university,
but all to do easy degrees.  Whereas when I went to India the university's
there were all churning out science and engineering graduates.

Interesting link:
http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storyCode=407968&sectioncode
=26