Från: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] För Ezra
Toranosuke
Skickat: den 18 oktober 2009 23:33
Till: dinosaur@usc.edu
Ämne: "African crane" sounds

Hey! I have yet another question... you know the sound raptors made in
the Jurassic Park movies when calling each other? The filmmakers said
hey had used the sound of an "African crane". Does anyone, by any
chance, know what species they were refering to??

I know, not paleontology, but I thought I'd ask just in case there is a
crane or bird expert around...
Y tú, ¿ya actualizaste tu Perfil?
http://www.actualizatuperfil.com.mx/